Sponsored by Belgard
Instructor: Belgard Representative
Earn Your ICPI LEVEL ONE Paver Certification — Learn Skills to Increase Your Bottom Line
This practical two-day course is designed to enhance the knowledge of individuals involved in the construction and installation of interlocking concrete pavements. The course is taught by ICPI Instructors and is tied together with a video that takes participants through a step-by-step concrete paver installation.
The following informative topics are addressed in the curriculum:
- Job planning and documentation
- Estimating quantities
- Job layout and flow
- Soil characteristics and compaction
- Base materials
- Edge restraints
- Bedding and joint sands
- Selection and installation of concrete pavers
- Maintenance and management
- Specialty applications and construction tips
- Estimating and job costing
- Contract basics.
Professional Credits (CEUs)
Look for these icons in the education session descriptions to make sure you can earn continuing education credits toward your state or national accreditations. Earn 1 credit per hour since some sessions are longer. As of 10/19/2017, all credits have been applied for.
* Earn 2 Landscape Contractors Technical CEUs, Irrigation Contractor Technical CEUs, and 5 Landscape Architect CEUs when you walk the Marketplace floor.